San Francisco, CA
Company DescriptionDropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Team DescriptionOur Office team is responsible for creating the unique Dropbox environment in our growing offices around the world. From San Francisco to Sydney, our office team locates, designs, and maintains our global campuses. Meanwhile, the Tuck Shop crew raises the culinary bar with every meal.
The Physical Security Badge & Transit Coordinator is primarily responsible for global identity & access management and Transportation Program administrative duties, which includes badge issuance and deactivation, managing service tickets for access, event, transit, & parking inquiries, producing & maintaining system reports, audits & metrics as well as supporting special projects as needed. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, be proficient with computer & software applications and have experience with access control systems.
This role is the first point of contact for all employee new hires and contingent worker on-boarding, thus it is critical that the Badge & Transit Office Coordinator is courteous, helpful, and knowledgeable of the Physical Security & Safety and Transportation Team’s policies and procedures.
Physical Security Badge & Transit Coordinator will also act as a liaison between all employees, contractors, vendors and various cross-functional teams and the Physical Security & Safety and Transportation Team’s to provide a high-level of customer service as well as provide guidance of Company policies and procedures. This person must be a steward of trustworthiness and have strong communication skills, organization, and professionalism to ensure all requests are handled promptly, confidentially, accurately, efficiently, and above all with kindness.
- Provide a warm, friendly and personable experience with Dropboxers, contractors, vendors, visitors and guest; in addition to welcome each employee and contingent worker New Hire On-boarding.
- Responsible for New Hire On-boarding and end-to-end badge creation/activation.
- Maintain Badge Office metrics; to include, employee on/off-boarding, vendor access requests, badge activations/de-activations, (# of active employees, contractors), parking, door audit reports, etc.).
- Promptly acknowledge and take action on Exit and Special Exit requests.
- Oversee Authorized Vendor List & Management process.
- Management of badge inventory, supplies and equipment.
- Generate reports/queries from the badge access control system and provide to authorized personnel.
- Responsible for operation of all computer terminal and badge printers in supported locations.
- Maintain processes to assist employees, contractors, and guests to obtain appropriate and approved facility access.
- Manage Visitor Management System and administer personal visitor guest policy.
- Identify issues with badge processes and equipment, develop and execute action plans to resolve.
- Communicate and escalate incidents to the Global Security Operations Center.
- Administer and manage service tickets for Badge, Transportation and Parking requests and inquiries in a positive, professional and timely manner.
- Responsible for administration of parking operations and liaison to parking management vendor.
- Ensure requests for reserved parking spaces, special event parking, construction parking and other impairments to parking are addressed and handled appropriately.
- Coordinate and meet regularly with Transportation Program Manager regarding parking management, service ticket trends, program offerings and improvements.
- Support special projects as needed
- 2+ years of security or operations experience, preferably in a dynamic tech company, hotel, restaurant, or hyper-growth organization
- You have excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Thoughtful communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a spectrum of personalities
- Strong work ethic and high integrity (level of discretion)
- Attention to detail
- Proficient knowledge of computer and software applications
- Experience with help desk applications and service management software