Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst
- Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Security
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19033413
About CitiCiti, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
- Perform monitoring assessments globally to evaluate compliance with corporate policies, standards, guidelines, and related control practices to ensure adherence with internal business requirements.
- Review QA methodologies, evaluating control design, test results, test execution, evidence, and evaluation.
- Create written reports based upon proven practices or lessons learned from previous monitoring results.
- Recommend actions needed and possible improvements for each process evaluated.
- Define properly correlated control requirements, which are needed to ensure adherence to internal procedures definitions.
- Develop several types of analysis to perform QA activities according to specific business needs.
- Participate in periodic QA committee meetings to provide feedback and share results.
- Provide advice to internal customers based upon the results of quality control work within a reasonable time.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience req 2-4 years.
- Experience with the respective business line or function.
- Working knowledge of business functions and general compliance knowledge.
- Independently performs analysis and review of findings within multiple areas of expertise.
- Recommends changes and collaborates with various business units to revise testing and change control programs.
- Partners with the businesses to coordinate deliverables required for audit.
- Supports several business units and serves as backup for other testers.
- Requires broader business knowledge.
- Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact.
- Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results.