San Francisco, CA
Company DescriptionDropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Team DescriptionAt Dropbox, we aim to put the customer at the center of everything we do. With over 500 million users, the Customer Experience (CX) team is at the forefront of simplifying how our users and customers interact with Dropbox. We focus on solutions that work for our customers as well as implementing technologies that will simplify our customers’ journey. We bring the customer voice across the organization to ensure Dropbox delivers the best possible customer experience.
The Customer Analytics team builds analytical solutions and generates insights to drive strategy within the Customer Experience organization at Dropbox. Using your technical skills and creativity, and leveraging the best open source and proprietary tools available, you will develop cutting edge data pipelines, analytical tools, and reporting solutions. You’ll be involved in projects from inception to delivery, ensuring your work delivers high-quality and relevant data to intelligently grow our business. Working alongside talented analysts and data scientists, you will champion data-driven insights to add value for our stakeholders across Customer Experience.
You're a self-starter with an affinity for problem-solving and deep knowledge of data, data architecture, and analytical tools and approaches. You will work with teams across Customer Experience to understand their evolving requirements, and alongside other analysts on the team to deliver impactful and innovative solutions. You'll use your creativity and drive to build solutions at scale, and to provide training and guidance to team members and partners.
- Build informative, insightful dashboards and reports across different domains and audiences.
- Enhance and build robust and scalable data pipelines and integrated datasets.
- Create new workflow processes, associated monitoring, and alerts.
- Troubleshoot issues throughout the data lifecycle, identify and implement effective solutions.
- Create and manage customer feedsurveys and related work-streams.
- Devise, drive, and deliver analytical solutions that generate data-driven insights.
- Work closely with stakeholders across Customer Experience to ensure relevant and accurate delivery of business requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or related field.
- 3+ years’ work experience in a data-centric role.
- Proficient SQL skills with excellent hands-on exposure to database structures & principles.
- Strong hands-on experience with R and/or Python.
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills.
- Strong communication skills.