Company DescriptionDropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Team DescriptionOur Business Strategy & Operations team sets and drives key business initiatives across the company. We complement and support product, engineering, sales, and marketing teams across three critical areas: corporate and business unit strategy, business planning and sales operations, and business systems and tools development.
Role DescriptionThis position is part of the Revenue Analytics team and will be driving insights on key trends within the Revenue Organization. Specifically, we are looking for a phenomenal mind that can help us analyze key trends in Payments and be the analytics thought partner for the engineering and product organization. We solve challenging problems to boost business growth through a deep understanding of consumer behaviors with applied analytics techniques and business insights. You will have robust knowledge of consumer lifecycle, previous exposure to payments data/processes, and familiarity with customer segmentation and business analytics for a SaaS company.
- Develop a keen understanding of the payments platform and processes to deliver deep insights
- Build operational reporting and act as the lead for the day to day performance measurement of our payment’s platform
- Utilize knowledge of performance data to help inform the payment’s platform roadmap
- Define and evangelize payment metrics across the company to advocate, educate and align key stakeholders
- Help create visualizations and dashboards to trend/track metrics.
- Analyze test outcomes, define significance baseline, report results in a consistent format that can be comprehensible to dynamic set of audiences.
- Help discover insights by diving deep into current payments and billing data to help create opportunities for optimization.
- Bachelors’ or above in CS, Engineering, Physics, Math, Statistics, Business, Economics or related field
- Experience with customer retention, upsell, churn, and renewals
- 4-6 years experience using analytics to drive key business decisions; examples include business/product/marketing analytics, business intelligence, strategy consulting
- Fluency in SQL, as well as a deep understanding of statistical analysis, experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis
- You are a self-starter: You drive projects with minimal guidance and focus on high impact work
- Strong communicator: You effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- You are a critical thinker: You are thoughtful, self-aware, and use available evidence to make decisions
- You work effectively with teammates and win credibility quickly
- Familiarity with Hive/SQL/Tableau is a plus.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)