Requisition ID: 16788
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Collins Aerospace is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Quality Assurance Test Analyst to join our team in Brighton, East Sussex. At Collins Aerospace, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Collins Aerospace training, networking and mentoring.
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
A Quality Assurance test analyst is responsible for creating and executing test plans for various products before release. They will assist in creating process documentation, monitoring the performance of existing processes and recommending improvements to those processes where necessary. They will be responsible for following existing testing procedures, updating the online task management system and escalating any issues to the relevant manager or team lead. They will also assist with the management and deployment of the customer UAT device network when required, including kiosks, handhelds and other devices.
- Completing existing test plans and accurately recording their outcomes and performance.
- Creating new test plans when need to ensure the maximum possible test coverage.
- Work with the business analysts to ensure all submitted development and testing requirements meet the expected standards.
- Update existing process documentation and create new documentation where necessary.
- Work with the Manager on improvements to the QA framework.
- Assist with the implementation of new workflow processes that impact the QA team.
- Communication with internal teams in relation to existing test plans and development requests.
- Keep the departmental work management system up to date with all relevant information requested by the Manager.
- Attending bi-yearly reviews with the Manager to be used as supporting evidence for individual reviews carried out by the Company.
- Have a good working knowledge of all products and test plans used by the Department.
- Helping identify processes that would significantly benefit from further development work and defining potential actions.
- Monitoring performance of the test plans, as well as assisting in planning of related improvements.
- Excellent knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes
- Excellent communication skills required to document and report on defects and other software issues
- Strong problem-solving ability
- A logical and methodical approach to managing workflow
- The ability to learn new process’s and tools quickly and effectively
- A customer focused attitude and a commitment to delivering industry leading products
- Good knowledge of T-SQL
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience in airport operations
- Experience customer facing role
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven working experience in a similar role
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other protected status.