We are looking for a true people leader, acting proactively, with a passion for business, “can do” attitude and positive energy. We are looking for a leader who continuously inspires to improve.
Supply Chain Manager is responsible for implementing and monitoring the overall supply chain strategy to maximize efficiency and productivity in material & production planning and material flow processes. Focus on customers’ needs in terms of innovation, flexibility, capacity and costs. Supply Chain Manager is the interface between Central and Local Supply Chain as well with other functions and external logistics partners. Together with Purchasing secure right supplier base and focus on continuous development and improvement of relations with suppliers.
YOU WILL FOCUS ON:
- Together with Central Supply Chain developing and managing planning and material flows processes based on Supply Chain Excellence strategy.
- Developing and optimizing processes, securing continues improvement.
- Identifying process bottleneck and implementing solutions in a timely manner.
- Following up on Supply Chain KPIs and targets achievements.
- collaborating with S&OP to secure the right production capacity to meet customer demand.
- Day to day operational responsibility for production planning and scheduling.
- Secure availability of components for production, improve day-to-day collaboration and connectivity with suppliers by setting clear rules and traceability
- Together with Purchasing work on vendor development, continuous work with suppliers on capacity balance and removal of constraints.
- Managing the flow of materials from Suppliers to point of usage. Together with EMS work on the efficiency of material flows.
- Components warehouse managing
- Managing of Inventory levels to targets and obsolete management.
- Actively participating and cooperating with PL and R&D in launching projects.
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with 3PL. Cost control of transport, storage, and returnable boxes.
- Driving projects for Innovation and digitalisation in accordance with the strategy.
- Securing competences and development in the team. Focusing on cross-factories collaboration and providing constructive feedback.
- Leadership skills - express in leading and inspiring members of the team to develop and achieve great results.
- Teamwork oriented - in this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility, valuing and leading teamwork approach.
- Communicative - Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- Agile - You work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively
- Proactive & open – minded - You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
- Results-driven - Maximising efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- University degree in Logistics/ Supply Chain/Production Management
- Min. 4 years in managerial position in a similar background, strong hands-on Logistics and Supply Chain operational experience
- Experience in logistics engineering & materials flows processes with knowledge of production planning
- Experience of operational knowledge of SAP for Logistics and Materials, MRP system is additional value.
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Very good English
- Great atmosphere.
- Interesting job and challenging tasks.
- Really international environment and work in a multicultural team.
- Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
- Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
- Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
- Opportunity to develop your career on a local and global level.
- International travels opportunity.
- Attractive social benefits packet.