St. Louis, MO, US
Associate Client Manager - 31574Client Services and Sales - USA St. Louis, Missouri
Have you ever walked down an aisle in your local Target and wondered why your favorite beverage or food product moved? At Nielsen, we work with U.S. retailers to help them understand their consumers, and to optimize their business down every aisle. On the Nielsen Retail Team you will work face-to-face with major retail players and use Nielsen solutions to help answer questions such as finding the right assortment and guiding pricing strategies. Every day brings a new challenge when working in the fast paced retail environment.
Be curious. Be collaborative. Be forward thinking. Join the Retail Team and work with our clients as a consultant, a problem solver, and the voice of Nielsen at our clients.
When you join the Nielsen team, you’re signing up for an experience that requires flexibility, curiosity, and passion. As an Associate Client Manager you will…
- Independently complete analyses using Nielsen’s proprietary tools and secondary data to develop insights that drive client outcomes.
- Drive engagement on client and internal Nielsen strategic projects and initiatives
- Develop expertise and ability to advise industry leading clients on marketing plans and industry trends, participating in client discussions and presentations as applicable
- Build strong partnerships with clients and internal stakeholders, establishing yourself as a trusted advisor to your clients
- Identify opportunities to collaborate across Nielsen teams and drive sales with clients
- Strong logic, deductive reasoning, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Skilled & polished communicator, including client presentations
- Able to synthesize data & simplify findings to solve client business issues
- Able to maintain positive client relationships in complex situations & resolve client issues
- Intermediate project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Able to work collaboratively with internal & external teams
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability to drive client outcomes
Background and Technical Skills
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Related industries include: Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail, Consulting, Information, Sales, Analytics
Position based in St. Louis, MO#LI-US
About Nielsen:Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: St. Louis,Missouri
Secondary Locations: , , ,
Nearest Major Market: St Louis