Join members from the Recruitment & Development Team and Product Hiring Managers in Boston for a meet-and-greet over beer, wine, and our favorite Lingo bar snacks! At EF, we pride ourselves on attracting top talent, and we know that you fit the bill because you’re here as a result of our incredible staff!
Who we are
- We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- Open and collaborative—there’s not a cubicle in sight
- We’re global, with offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated—we really do believe in “work hard - play hard”
Who you are
- A friend/referral of a current EF employee and interested in our company!
- You are bold, unconventional and fearless—a true entrepreneurial spirit
- An influencer—a natural networker who loves talking to people
- You know you can sell and you’re not afraid to prove it
- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
- Going above and beyond is the only way you do things
- Contact your EF Staff Member for the details.
About EF Education First We’re 40,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we do it all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities.
Follow us onLinkedInor check outhttp://careers.ef.comto learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.