Share This Job
Working Student (m/w) Digitalization Projects (92282 HM)
Job Family: Internal Services
Job DescriptionTogether we are driving Austria forward We electrify, automate and digitalize:
Our employees make real what matters.Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility
- The task is to support the Manager Digitalization Projects for MO RS (Mobility GmbH Rolling Stock) in areas like market research, project management and communication.
- This includes preparation of high level meetings and project work.
- At the moment you study at the university
- The person we are looking for does have a good command of english
- a sound knowledge of IT systems and applications
- knowledge of main digitalization trends
- good understanding of business process management
- ideally worked for Siemens before
- very good command of microsoft office and power point
What else should I know?The gross annual payment for this job vacancy is at least EUR 29.900,00 (full-time). Siemens as an international company offers additional social benefits.
How to apply?If you are interested in this position, we are looking forward to receiving your representative online application!
Job ID: 92282
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time