Understand General Ledger or Reporting Engine functionality and dataflow for daily and month-end process
Provide subject matter expertise to business
Continuously work to streamline and automate current processes
Work with other department and line mangers on system enhancement projects
Analyze and reviewing account definitions for G/L to provide proper account treatment for customers.
Analyzing and providing specifications to Support for system processing enhancements
up to staff regarding month-end processing and process.
Perform UAT testing as applicable
Manage required communications to key stakeholders, operations groups, and GENESIS Data Consumers as part of Change Management process.
Provide and implement ideas for process re-engineering.
Preparation of key operational Requirements Delivery related metrics reporting needs
- Graduate of Finance, Accounting, or any Business related courses
- In-depth knowledge in financial and management reporting is an advantage
- Able to drive projects and process improvements
- Knowledgeable in identifying risks and in implementing controls
- Ability to handle a remote customer base model
- Fosters teamwork
- Good understanding of the mental framework required to drive project process
- Very good communications skills
- Demonstrate good analytical skills
- Strong in data structure and processes knowledge
- Proficient in Ms Excel application