When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
At UTC Aerospace Systems, we’re ushering in a new era of customer service, with sophisticated tools that enable real-time customer connections and service anticipation techniques. We combine these innovations with responsive repair performance, product support and issue resolution for our global customers. Anytime. Any place. It’s this kind of best-in-class support that has kept our customers coming for the past 100 years. Want to join the largest aftermarket network in the industry, with more than 50 maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) locations across 26 countries? You can learn from the best while bringing your fresh perspective and enthusiasm for customer service to our team. If those closest to you would use the words “reliable” and “dependable” to describe you, you could be a good fit for our team!
- Obtaining supplier delivery dates, analyzing repair quotes to contracted prices, & overall purchase order management for repair & overhaul activity.
- Execute critical supply chain and supply management activities to achieve 95% OTD and operational performance objectives
- Achieve zero significant customer escapes and reduction of external customer escapes for both paperwork and hardware by 20%
- Support process improvement initiatives such as standard work creation and modification
- Ensure 100% utilization of the standard work tools to support key business processes
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering, or Management from an accredited institution.
- Must have GPA of 3.0
- Must have completed 30 hours of college coursework.
- Previous work experience in Supply Chain, Operations or Customer Service.
- Strong Communication and Organizational Skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- MBA Preferred
Education:Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering, or Management from an accredited institution.
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.