Assist the various UTC Tax Divisions with ongoing compliance, planning and exams related to International, State and Local, or Federal Taxes.
Identified candidates must be willing to make a one year commitment and be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week throughout the school year and summer.
- Assignments are in Farmington, CT.
- Anticipated starting date will be in January 2019.
- Good interpersonal skills, including ability and desire to communicate, collaborate, and coordinate with others throughout Tax and Finance organization, at UTCHQ and Business Units.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information into meaningful analysis
- Desire to learn about diverse aspects of federal, state and international taxation
- Identified candidates must be willing to make a one year commitment and be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week throughout the school year and up to 40 hours per week during the summer.
- Accounting and/or Finance majors currently in sophomore or junior year with a minimum GPA of 3.2
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.