DescriptionWith a thriving district and strong connected community, Central Hawke’s Bay is in a period of exciting growth and development. With some of the best beaches, fishing and diving spots, water sports, cycling, an incredible number of historic homesteads, family friendly places and events, and so much more, there are plenty of great reasons to consider shifting to Central Hawke’s Bay.
Working for a new joint venture of Veolia and Recreational Services Limited alongside your Council colleagues and the community in Central Hawke’s Bay, you will be leading a new and agile strategic partnership that is taking collaboration to the next level and turning heads in New Zealand and Australia. This newly awarded contract will begin on the 1st of December 2018.
QualificationsAre you reliable and would you take pride in providing essential community services?
We a number of vacancies for a Water and Wastewater Network Operator to undertake maintenance work at our Central Hawkes Bay contract based in Waipawa.
As an operator you will carry out the:
- Maintenance of water, wastewater and stormwater pipelines and ancillaries repair and replacement of water, wastewater and stormwater pipelines and ancillaries
- Water meter and toby installations and repairs
- Preventive maintenance tasks
- Logging of reports and jobs
- Experience with pipework reticulation is essential
- Class 2 license and wheels, tracks and rollers endorsement would be an advantage but not essential
If you are a team player with excellent organisational, communication and customer service skills we would like to hear from you.