DescriptionWe’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Tech UK Enterprise Engineering Team.
The perksAs a valued employee, you’ll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required for installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:As a Cloud foundry DevOps Engineer, you will be involved in the development and support of our internal Cloud Foundry deployment and its backing services.
- Developing/Enhancing/Upgrading an internal Cloudfoundry deployment
- Improving and supporting a build framework for continuous deployment and platform automation
- Running development, stage and production environments and deployments
- Supporting and engaging with agile methodology
- Owning and being an excellent partner with multiple suppliers &/or equivalent internal teams.
- Designing and implementing a platform including automated provisioning, security, and management infrastructure.
- Establishing and running the processes for monitoring, security and infrastructure lifecycle.
- Confirmed experience in Infrastructure planning and exposure to different high-availability IT infrastructures.
- Strong knowledge & practical experience with Ansible/Puppet/Bosh
- Programming experience with Python/ GO
- High Availability and Load Balancer Solutions such as Nginx. F5, etc.
- Strong background in PaaS solutions, such as Cloudfoundry, Heroku
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, OpenStack, GCP
- Strong experience with containerisation (Docker)
- An expansive knowledge of container orchestration solutions
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? Apply today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better