DescriptionWe’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
Our small team is responsible for the architecture and design of solutions that connect our customers to Sky including contact centre voice, SMS, chat, messaging and traditional paper-based correspondence using a wide variety of technologies.
The perksSky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
You will:Working with business analysts, component teams and our business stakeholders you will be producing solution designs which balance the needs to the business while also taking in to account the standards and strategies in place within our technology organisation.
- Be working with stakeholders, developers and vendors there’s a genuine opportunity to influence and help develop our vision while working on projects that really make a difference to our customers.
- Support our delivery teams to develop solutions that are secure, highly responsive, scalable, highly available, and resilient in the face of failure of dependent components and systems.
- Ensure solution designs align with prevailing technology strategy, and the relevant technology and corporate policies (such as security, data management and retention, PCI, etc.)
- Facilitate workshops and deliver presentations – this could be to finalise a design, provide an overview of a new technology or updating suppliers / vendors on our plans.
- Contribute to the roadmaps, researching new technologies and keeping up to date with the trends within the contact centre technology domain.
- Participate as subject matter expert on internal working groups and forums as requested; and representing Sky in technology, standards and professional forums as appropriate.
- 5 years’ background designing or implementing contact centre solutions using software from vendors like Genesys, Cisco, Avaya or Nice.
- Experience of some of the following: call recording, workforce management, speech analytics, SMS integration, chat / messaging, contact centre reporting, SIP and voice networking components.
- Great communication and negotiating skills with the ability to work on several initiatives simultaneously. This is an excellent opportunity for someone enjoys variety in a fast-paced environment.
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about