Internal Auditor (m/f)Apply now »
Date: Dec 4, 2018
Location:Berlin, BE, DE
Internal Auditor (m/f)-TINC-DEBQ01822468
DescriptionBombardier Transportation, a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility. BOMBARDIER ECO4 technologies – built on the four cornerstones of energy, efficiency, economy and ecology – conserve energy, protect the environment and help to improve total train performance. Bombardier Transportation is headquartered in Berlin, Germany and has a very diverse customer base with products or services in more than 60 countries. It has an installed base of over 100,000 vehicles worldwide.
For our headquarters in Berlin we are currently looking to recruit an
Auditor -Corporate Audit Services and Risk Assessment (m/f)
We are looking for an ambitious professional with relevant business experience to pursue a career within our Corporate Auditing Team. You will get an insight into our global organization by working on a variety of operating audit assignments as part of a team comprised of international and highly-skilled people.
- Support the Audit Committee, Board of Directors and Executives with independent, objective assurance services designed to improve Bombardier internal controls environment and operations.
- Participate in different types of operating audits (including bid management, engineering, project management, health and safety, site operations audits) to appraise compliance/business processes, financials controls, reporting systems, etc.
- Provide practical and valued-added recommendations to management aimed at improving our organization.
- Identify major risks and non-ethical business practices facing Bombardier’s business units.
- University degree in Engineering, Finance or relevant field of study, MBA or Master is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience within Engineering, Project Management, Operations or a similar department in an international organization, gained through first work experience.
- Experience gained in the manufacturing industry is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and rigor.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of second language (and any additional ones) is an asset.
- Willingness to travel frequently (40%) within Europe and intercontinentally.
- Excellent MS Office skills, knowledge in SAP is desired.
Do you recognize yourself in the description? If so, apply now online with your letter of motivation and your detailed CV in English as well as your relevant references/relevant application documents. Meet with us!
For more information about our projects and products or if you want to 'meet' with our global recruiting team, please join our career groups on LinkedIn or visit our careers website: http://www.careers.bombardier.com/
Primary Location: DE-BE-Berlin
Organization: Corporate Office
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 04.12.2018, 2:55:21 AM
Job Segment: Internal Audit, Audit, ERP, Engineer, Social Media, Finance, Technology, Engineering, Marketing
Apply now »