Begin an amazing career with a bright future. At British American Tobacco, we place you in an environment that cultivates learning, collaboration, and well-being in an industry that’s transforming at a rapid pace. An extraordinary confluence of technology, societal change and public health awareness has created a unique opportunity: the opportunity to make a substantial leap forward in our long-held ambition to provide our consumers with potentially risk reduced products.
You will help deliver our strategy of shifting the business from a traditional tobacco company to a provider of next generation nicotine products. Your knowledge and passion are what matters, because that’s what will shape our future.
The position is based in our ambitious and dynamic Strategic Planning & Insights team, which supports the End Markets in the commercial planning process via accurate sales information analysis and demand forecasting process to ensure company plan objectives are achieved.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Create demand forecasts for Factory Made Cigarettes, Snus and Other Tobacco Products for monthly demand planning, annual demand planning and ad-hoc requests.
- Provide accurate and timely volume performance analysis to facilitate demand forecasting.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting as per the Regional guidelines.
- Support the Group Commercial Planning Manager to manage forecasting process and improve forecasting accuracy.
- Align with Brand, Trade, Marketing Finance and SSC to understand demand forecast drivers and ensure the forecasted sales are aligned to the operational and strategic challenges of the business.
- Drive and facilitate the monthly End market S&OP process
If you’re innovative, result oriented and curious, the Planning Executive position in the Strategic Planning & Insights is the right role for you. You hold a Master’s degree in Marketing or Finance and you have a strong interest in being part of an inspiring organisation where you can develop personally.
Key skills needed in these roles:
- Good knowledge in Excel Spreadsheet and PowerPoint software.
- Strong analytical focus to be able to identify the right information source to extract sales information and maintain sales report and troubleshoot.
- Display leadership qualities.
- Good communicator.
- Competent spoken and written English.
- Commercial understanding of dynamics with Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
Fluency in one of the Scandinavian languages is considered an advantage, but not a requirement. The position is based in our Nordic head office in Copenhagen right next to Vesterport Station.
The starting date is as soon as possible, and we’ll conduct on going interviews. The job post will be removed as soon as we have the right candidate, so don’t wait too long before you submit your application through our global job portal.
Please send your application and CV via the "Apply now" button.
If you have any questions, feel free to send an e-mail to: NEAtalent@bat.com
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.