23-year-old Hungarian girl interested in leadership, innovation, strategy, and languages. I have always been the one coordinating the tasks in a group project. I can work independently and I like finding solutions to the problems I come across in my work, but I am not afraid to ask for help and advice either.
Msc, Strategy and Organization
(Organisation & Ledelse)
BA i International Business
(Marketing & Business)
• Actively supported the work of category managers of female hygiene and OTC products with a special focus on the role of o.b. as the category captain. Analyzed sales data to secure the leading position of the brand and provided the retailer (Tesco, Rossmann) with analyses to develop the category.
• Analyzed sales data (Nielsen, Dunnhumby, IMS) and created databases (Excel) which helped more accurate planning of promotions and provided useful input for sales division.
• Planned and created point of sale advertising materials which supported and increased product sales during promotions. Mediated the requirements of partners towards the designers and ensured all materials comply with company policy and goals.
• Prepared a complete category range review of female hygiene products for Rossmann based on which the shelves were rearranged in the stores.
• Forecast sales and ensured adequate product supply with the analysis of sales data and upcoming promotions while cooperating with other CEE countries.