Become a Graduate at Deloitte Risk Advisory
Become a part of one of the fastest growing risk teams in the Nordics and make an impact that truly matters – not just in regards to your own career, but to the wider world of business, community and way beyond.
Deloitte Risk Advisory is now hiring curious, creative, bold and talented Consultants for our Graduate Program. Risk Advisory is a multi-disciplinary team dealing with all aspects of risk and compliance, including cyber risk, internal audit, forensic, sustainability, technology risks and controls transformation.
Attacks on infrastructure now represent one of the biggest threats for private and public organizations. In addition, new and increasingly complex security standards and need for operational transparency place heavy demands on organizations all over the world.
Our job is to help businesses handle their risk and improve their performance across the spectrum of strategic, financial, operational, technology and regulatory risk.
Risk Advisory is based in Copenhagen and consists of more than 300 professionals across the Nordics with a huge breadth of skills.
We use advanced methodologies, technologies and deep expertise to solve the most complex risk challenges of our clients.
We consist of three function areas:
- Cyber Risk Services: We help organizations address their pressing and pervasive strategic information and technology risks, enabling ongoing, secure, and reliable operations. We also help our clients meet the requirements of their regulators, auditors, and internal stakeholders by addressing: Application security and controls; Business controls and process improvements; segregation of duties; interfaces and integration.
- Controls Transformations & Assurance: We help organizations create a streamlined risk and control environment by considering each unique process situation and the impact that increasing regulation, changing governance standards, greater use of technology and globalization will have on organizational controls.
- Governance, Regulatory & Risk: There are growing demands on stakeholders for more information on how to handle and control strategic and operational risk. We help organizations today for their tomorrow by focusing on the risk, compliance and sustainability of their operations, products and services.
Hackers, strategists, it-specialists, auditors and legal professionals – we need you all! However, essentially we are looking for two types of profiles for our Risk Advisory Graduate Program.
Do you see yourself in one of them?
- The cyber threat landscape for nations, companies and citizens is on an explosive growth.
- More cyber regulation on the rise and an increased attack surface with a widespread use of robotic process automation, cognitive computing, power grid etc. makes defending extremely difficult and challenging.
- Businesses must make sure their systems, and the substantial amounts of personal and commercial data they hold is protected from failure, exploitation, theft, fraud and abuse.
- That is where the Defenders – people like you - enter the picture; cyber specialists who spot tiny discrepancies in a wealth of big data.
- You will help measure and mitigate risk, and provide intelligent insights on whether current processes and technology are performing adequately.
- This is a highly-specialized field, which makes it natural that your skills will be too. Technologically gifted, you are able to focus on the smaller details while seeing the bigger picture too.
- You will also have a genuine interest in the world of cyber and online security.
- You think of yourself as a cyber warrior who defends computer and information systems against malicious attacks and maltreatment.
- You want to make a career for yourself, but you also want to make a difference.
The Defenders will work within our Cyber Risk Services business unit. The Defenders will possess one or more of the following:
- A degree within the field of IT, Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems with great results Relevant work or hobby experience within IT Ability to work independently, but be a teammate Strong trouble solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
Our clients face fluctuating financial and economic risks, new regulations, shifting technology and globalization of their business. We help them deal with these issues and to succeed with their strategy. By means of thorough analysis, we help clients make informed, intelligent decisions that improve their opportunities. In order to succeed, you are ingenious and a natural problem solver. You understand the potential risks, and you help our clients understand them too. You are therefore an excellent communicator, you are great with people and you have a genuine interest in business - and of course, you are fond of numbers. In other words, you are the epitome of a business/management consultant. You will work across departments, on international assignments, and you will quickly be involved in client proposals and help produce key analysis and reports. We make sure that you will get to grips with the latest models, methodologies, tools and frameworks so that you feel confident when approaching the client. If you dream of making a successful career, this graduate program is a good choice, because the future will scream for people with your skills and experience. The Ingenious will work within either our Governance, Regulatory & Risk or Controls Transformations & Assurance business unit.
The Ingenious will possess one or more of the following:
- A degree within the field of Business Administration, Legal, Economics, Accounting or Finance with great results
- Relevant work experience
- Ability to work independently, but be a teammate Strong trouble solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
Are you ready?
Are you ready to apply your knowledge gained from years of studying to exciting new challenges? Do you want to take your career to the next level? And can you truly make an impact that matters? Then you should consider joining Deloitte Risk Advisory Graduate Program. Join the team and you will not only guard our clients from current risks, but protect them from potential threats in the future too.
Apply with your CV, application, grade reports from your bachelor's degree and master's degree through the link on this page.
Our Graduate Program starts on August 14 th 2017, but we are conducting interviews continuously, so we recommend you to apply as fast as possible.
Opslag oprettet d. 17.03.2017, sidst opdateret d. 22.03.2017
Deloitte - hurtig overblik
Leveret af KarriereVejviser.dk
Advokat & Revision
Advokat & Revision rummer udelukkende advokat og revisionsfirmaer. Der er mange hundrede små og store firmaer i branchen.
Er der andre informationer om os, som du burde vide? Se, hvad en Google-søgning siger.