The E-commerce Logistics team in BESTSELLER is looking for an ambitious and talented student worker to take on a number of challenging tasks within Logistics.
Where will you work?
E-Commerce logistics is part of BESTSELLER E-Commerce, Amsterdam. The logistics team is located in Brande where the BESTSELLER main offices are located. Today the team consists of our Logistics Manager, Logistics Coordinator, Controller and two student workers.
- You will assist the Head of Logistics with ad hoc tasks
- You will be part of the claim process, where you will type in all data
- You will make invoice control and supplier follow up
- You will create, analyse and send out reports in Excel
- You will create and support making presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint
- You are enrolled in a higher education
- You are flexible and eager to learn
- You understand the importance of meeting your deadlines
- You work independently and structured to close any performance gap
- You are disciplined, following up on your tasks
- You are experienced with the Microsoft Office package, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- You are based in Denmark
- We never have two similar days
- We enjoy a young and trendy fashion e-commerce environment
- We believe people and attitude are everything
- We challenge each other as an everyday opportunity
- We are an international team with colleagues from more than 25 different nationalities
- We take nothing for granted
We look forward to hearing from you, so please send your CV and application as soon as possible and no later than 10 April 2017. We handle applications on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Logistics Manager Henning Kirke-Pedersen on phone +45 52 15 10 54.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Working hours: 8 hours, split on 2-3 days within Monday-Friday 08:00-16:30.
About BESTSELLER A/S
More than 15,000 people work at BESTSELLER worldwide.
BESTSELLER is a family-owned clothing and accessories company founded in Denmark in 1975, providing fast affordable fashion for women, men, teenagers and children under brands such as JACK & JONES, SELECTED, VERO MODA, ONLY, PIECES, VILA, OBJECT, JUNAROSE, MAMALICIOUS, NAME IT and Y.A.S. Products are available online, in branded chain stores, in multibrand and department stores. For more information, visit www.about.bestseller.com.
About BESTSELLER E-commerce
Our team of 125+ colleagues from over 25 countries work to create exciting fashion experiences – whenever, wherever. We have high standards and expectations for our team and are always looking for passionate and business-oriented people. We are very proud of our culture and international environment where we care for each other, while always pushing to grow and get better at what we do.
The multi brand company of BESTSELLER is selling through more than 3000 retail stores and globally through E-commerce. The entrepreneurial spirit back in 1975 is still very much alive, and that is why BESTSELLER recently decided to relocate its E-commerce headquarter in Amsterdam.
Opslag oprettet d. 15.03.2017, sidst opdateret d. 15.03.2017
Bestseller - hurtig overblik
Leveret af KarriereVejviser.dk
Fødevarer & Dagligvarer
Alt det, du fylder i indkøbsvognen eller shoppingtasken.
Papir, Møbel & Materialer
Industrien er blevet superteknologisk og mere egnet til slips end til kedeldragter. Og er du til internationale udfordringer, giver den gode kår.
Er der andre informationer om os, som du burde vide? Se, hvad en Google-søgning siger.