IT Support Analyst – temporary position (12 months)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 394,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are currently looking for an IT Support Analyst to join our internal IT department. You will be responsible for solving computer-related problems, such as installations, trouble-shooting and hardware and software related errors. Since we are a global organization, you need to make sure that your tasks will be fulfilled according to specific guidelines. You will have constant contact with different parts of the organization when fulfilling the tasks allocated to your area of responsibility. Additionally, you will be taking care of various administrative tasks, such as developing and maintaining policies, standards and processes, as well as being in contact with suppliers, purchasing and asset management.
You will be focusing on:
- PC procurement for the Nordics and Assets for Denmark
- Create Purchase orders
- Vendor contact and ordering (Dustin, HP/Dell, Targus)
- Ariba punch-out tasks (buyer portal)
- Asset Management
- Asset management tool / Flexnet admin
- Asset receiving Denmark
- HR contact for new hires and forecast
- Contact with Inrego for retired PC Sales
- Mac support (basic level)
- PC Support – (2nd level)
- Representing IT during the monthly onboarding event
+ Basic qualifications
- You have a solid understanding of the PC world, including Microsoft products
- You have experiences and interest in performing administrative tasks
- Fluent English and Danish skills are essential
- As a person, you are service-oriented with a sense for responsibility
- You have no problem with working in a fast-paced environment, where you need to multitask
Investing in you
At Accenture we believe that quality comes from within and we invest considerable resources in the development of your professional competencies. You will receive on-going training and leadership development that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Opslag oprettet d. 11.03.2017, sidst opdateret d. 20.03.2017
Accenture - hurtig overblik
Leveret af KarriereVejviser.dk
Rådgivning & Konsulentservice
Flydende arbejdstider, skiftende arbejdsgivere og hastige deadlines - men også høje lønninger og stadige udfordringer.
Er der andre informationer om os, som du burde vide? Se, hvad en Google-søgning siger.