Personal Assistant to Senior Vice President
Are you passionate about delivering highly professional, service-oriented and value adding support to our Senior Vice President, Industrialisation? And do you have solid experience working behind the scenes to help executive management deliver successfully? Then please take a look at this opportunity to become a key person in our team!
Vestas CEO > Power Solutions > Industrialisation
You will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Industrialisation. In addition you will be part of the management team in Industrialisation including support to other Vice presidents and Chief Specialists.
In the Industrialisation department we drive the industrialisation, modularisation and standardisation of Vestas' products to ensure and support improvement of cost performance and product portfolio across the value chain.
Your tasks will be to deliver management reporting, liaise and network with peers from other functions, general administrative support and internal communication planning for the Industrialsation management team.
Your primary responsibility will be general support to the Senior Vice President (SVP) of Industrialisation ensuring a smooth and efficient daily agenda for him and his organisation. Furthermore, it is important that you are capable of acting as "gate keeper", allocating his time efficiently by understanding and prioritising the requirements. In addition, your responsibilities will include:
- Pro-active calendar management, meeting planning and support
- Travel planning, bookings and travel expenses
- Practical planning of workshops, high level meetings
- Meeting facilitation and minutes of meetings
- Presentations and general correspondence
- Handling of inquiries, orders, invoices and documentation
- Total management of the department team site and communication material
- Communication with stakeholders in English
- Ad hoc task for the management team members
- Besides general support, the right candidate will occasionally be driving smaller projects.
- BA degree in a relevant field of study, for instance languages, business administration or similar
- Background in administration or management support
- Experience from a similar position in an international company
- Proficiency in MS Office and Skype for Business (or similar). Knowledge of SharePoint is advantageous.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
To succeed in this role it is important that you:
- Have a high level of integrity and discretion
- Have a service-minded attitude and an open mind
- Are flexible, adaptable, agile and have a quick response time
- Are capable of working digitally as many meetings are online/long distance
- Are able to think ahead and anticipate the needs and requirements of management
- Are capable of working under tight deadlines and handling tasks with discretion and confidentiality
- Have a positive trust-building personality, and the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Have good analytical and coordinating skills
What we offer
Vestas offers you a versatile job in a high performing and global production focused environment. You will be working with many different colleagues at all levels of our organisation and from different cultures.
The position will be located at Vestas HQ in Aarhus, and you can expect approximately up to 10 travel days per year.
We look forward to receiving your application - if you need additional information about the position, please call Senior HR Business Partner, Hanne Lillelund Mortensen at 45 4163 9538
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on wind power solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 78 GW of wind turbines in 75 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 68 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 21,900 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at http://www.vestas.com/ and following us on our social media channels.