Lead Supply is looking for an ambitious Polish Content Specialist
Lead Supply is a fast growing startup company operating primarily in the financial sector and we are currently active in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Spain and France. We help consumers compare loans and credit cards on websites like fair-laan.dk, fair-laan.se and creditorentable.es. We are looking for a new member to join our marketing team.
This is a part-time student job that will offer the right candidate a chance to apply his/her theoretical knowledge and develop his/her skills in a fun and ambitious environment. It is your opportunity to accelerate your learning and join a small but growing international high-performing A-team with the possibility of turning your part time position into a full time position.
About the job:
- You will be responsible for writing great content in polish for our polish websites. We believe that quality content is the key to building trust with our customers.
- You will be responsible for writing newsletters.
- You will conduct market research and write blog posts, articles and landing pages on our websites to polish consumers.
- You will assist in production of video material, infographics etc.
- You will assist in creating and implementing our SEO and social strategy.
- You are studying for your Bachelor or Masters Degree preferably in Communication, Marketing or a related field.
- You have strong communication skills and you learn quickly.
- You are ambitious and enjoy working in a fast-growing company.
- You have a strong work ethic and you can stay focused on achieving your goals.
- You can work 8 to 16 hours a week. We are flexible regarding which days and in which hours of the days you work – We respect that you have less time during exams.
What we offer:
- A creative environment where your ideas will be heard and you will have the chance to put them into practice.
- A professional, young and inspiring A-team that will offer you guidance and support.
- Financial remuneration according to your skills and expertise.
- More responsibility as you grow your skills and competences.
- Content marketing and SEO training course.
- Free lunch and excellent coffee… and champagne when we reach our goals (we do that quite often!)
- Office close to Aarhus University.
Application and contact:
If you would like additional information about the position, please contact CEO Andreas Linde, +45 29704570 or .
Learn more about our company on leadsupply.dk.
Interviews will be held continuously. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.