Lead Supply is looking for an ambitious Swedish PR Specialist
Lead Supply is a fast growing startup company operating in the financial sector, and we are currently active in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Spain. We help consumers compare loans and credit cards on websites like fair-laan.dk, fair-laan.no and fair-laan.se.. We are looking for a new member to join our marketing team.
This is a part-time student job that will offer the right candidate the chance to apply his/her theoretical knowledge and develop his/her skills in a fun and ambitious environment. This is your opportunity to accelerate your learning and join an international high-performing A-team with the possibility of turning your part time position into a full time position.
About the job:
- You will gather data about the swedish consumer market and financial industry
- You will interview key stakeholders from the financial industry
- You will write great press releases
- You will be responsible for getting our stories in the media – We have great contacts and will help you succeed with publishing our press releases
- You will assist in production of video material, infographics, etc.
- You are studying for your Bachelor or Masters Degree, preferably in Journalism, Communication, Marketing, or a related field
- You are able to find the perfect story angle
- You are able to find good stories in the company
- You want to work in the field between journalism, communication and marketing
- You have strong communication skills, and you learn quickly
- You are ambitious and enjoy working in a fast-growing company
- You have a strong work ethic, and you stay focused on achieving your set goals
- You can work 8 to 16 hours a week (however, we are flexible regarding which days and which hours of the day you work, and we respect that you have less time during exams)
What we offer:
- A creative environment where your ideas will be very welcome, and you are given the opportunity to put your knowledge into practice
- A professional, young and inspiring A-team that will offer you guidance and support
- Financial remuneration according to your skills and expertise
- More responsibility as you improve your skills and competences
- Free lunch and excellent coffee… and champagne when we reach our goals (which we do quite often!)
- Office close to Aarhus University
Application and contact:
If you would like additional information about the position, please contact CEO Andreas Linde, +45 29704570 or .
Learn more about our company on leadsupply.dk.
Please submit your application ASAP. Interviews will be held continuously. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.