Lead Supply is looking for an talented Digital Designer
Lead Supply is a fast growing startup company operating in the financial sector and we are currently active in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Spain. We help consumers compare loans and credit cards on websites like fair-laan.dk, fair-laan.no and fair-laan.se. We are looking for a new member to join our development team.
This is a paid internship or part-time job that will offer the right candidate a chance to develop his/her skills in a fun and ambitious environment. It is your chance to join an international high-performing A-team.
About the job:
- You will be responsible for redesigning leadsupply.dk.
- You will create all kinds of graphic material for the marketing department. Icons, infographs, charts etc.
- You will make designs to A/B test on our various websites.
- You will be encouraged to seek out new knowledge and getting updated on the newest trends as well as implementing it.
- You have experience with photoshop or sketch.
- If you have experience with illustrator, it’s a big plus.
- You love challenging yourself and you’re constantly looking for new inspiration via dribbble, behance etc.
- You know that great design is not only about creating something beautiful – The design needs to be the answer for the customers pain points.
What we offer:
- A creative environment where your ideas will be heard and you will have the chance to put them into practice.
- A professional, young and inspiring A-team that will offer you guidance and support.
- Financial remuneration according to your skills and expertise.
- More responsibility as you grow your skills and competences.
- Free lunch and excellent coffee… and champagne when we reach our goals (we do that quite often!)
- Office close to Aarhus banegård.
Application and contact:
If you would like additional information about the position, please contact CTO Stefan Olesen, +45 28493996 or .
Learn more about our company on leadsupply.dk.
Please submit your application as soon as possible. Interviews will be held continuously. We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.