Would you like to make a direct difference in our Power Trading team? Right now, we are looking for at talented student programmer who can take part in developing and improving our visualization of trading data which is highly important to us.
We are looking for a student employee who is very skilled within Programming, specifically in Python, and one who would like to take an active part in supporting our Power Trading Team in their daily work. Your primary task will be to use Python for visualizing fundamental data from the European energy markets and to visualize output from different analysis. You will be working closely together with experienced Analysts and Traders, however, you will quickly become responsible for your own areas and have an important role in the programming tasks that you are involved in.
So, if you would like to see your programming skills make a direct difference and are interested in learning about the European energy market, then you now have the ideal opportunity to become our next Student Programmer.
- visualize data by using Python
- development of a web-framework with Plotly
- create and maintain documentation of work
- ensure efficient information sharing
- assist Analysts with various ad hoc assignments
We expect that you:
- are enrolled in a university level education, preferably where programming plays an important role
- are well structured and think logically
- have a good command in English both written and verbal
- can keep a cool head in hectic situations
- are proactive in your programming tasks and communication with your colleagues
- are able to work approx. 20 hours per week.
We expect that you:
- are efficient
- are independent, pro-active and adaptable
- are not afraid to take responsibility
- live the dc values
- take a positive view: no job too big, no job too small
- professional and personal challenges in an international environment
- skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- great career opportunities
- office in the heart of Aarhus
- a job where no two days are the same
- a company committed to creating value
Please have the following documents ready. It only takes 5 minutes to complete the form.
- Exam papers